Sunday, June 10, 2012

Rosemary Beach


annual beach trip is always a blast!  What a great time to get away as a family, especially after a hectic end of the school year.  I am so thankful for a husband who makes these a priority for us.  Rosemary Beach has become our favorite spot.  Even though it feels like we are missing someone in these pictures (cuz we are), we got some great ones of the kids.



















Speaking of that special someone that is missing from our family pictures, I get to go see our little Kervens in 5 days!  Daddy is staying back with the kids.  I can't wait to see Kervens again after four months of being away. Each time I go, he changes so much.  His birthday was last month, so we will celebrate him with presents and cake (even though they do that at the orphanage).  And a really special part of this trip is that my sister and two nieces will be joining me!  They get to meet Kervens for the first time, and I am so excited!

No comments: