Friday, March 1, 2013

FINALLY!

It is with great joy that I type this post...we are going to pick Kervens up in just a few short days!  I can't believe it is finally here.  After two and a half years of waiting and longing and praying and crying and fighting for this child, he is almost home.  My mom will accompany me on this trip so that Eddy can stay home and anticipate our arrival with the other three kids.  They are all so excited as well.

It is very surreal.  Very!  After all this time.  It is happening.  Wow.  God is powerful.

2 comments:

The Heald Family said...

So excited for y'all!!!
I was just praying for your trip.
Can't wait to meet him:)

Anonymous said...

This is a great tip especially to those fresh to
the blogosphere. Short but very accurate info… Thank you for
sharing this one. A must read post!

Feel free to visit my website - real online blackjack