Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finally, some pics!

I am finally getting around to posting some pictures. We have had a good day today. Yesterday my mom started throwing up, but she is doing great now. She got some medicine and slept most of the day yesterday. She is back to herself today.
We have gotten no new news on Kervens. We spend our entire day with him. He is getting more and more attached to us. I think we have passed the point of no return. :)
I got to teach the upper school the short vowel sounds today, which was so much fun! And in true American style, I gave out candy as rewards for saying them correctly.
You would think it would be easy to take a few pictures and post them, but it is HARD to get away! So, here is what I have so far...






Kervens taking a nap on my mattress.




Kervens reading a book.




What a killer smile!




Playing and dancing together in the tent.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the update and pictures! I'm glad Linnie's doing better. We're still praying!
Love you,
Diane

cartter and callie said...

Dang!What a great smile! Yep, its awesome! Love to all of yall.
Cartter and Callie and the gang

Unknown said...

We are praying for you and that precious little Kervens! Rest in the power of the Almighty, who has you in the palm of his hand and will never let go.

amy said...

Sorry Carlee! That last one was from the Aikens. . . didn't realize that my sister was logged in on our computer. :) Amy