Thursday, June 2, 2011

Starting our summer off right!

Eddy had the amazing idea to head to the beach immediately after Hilger Higher Learning was finished for the year.  I must say it was the ultimate week for beach bummin'!  We spent the first three days as a family... and then some friends, the  Youngbloods, joined us for the last three days.  The weather was perfect, the waves were big, the cottage was nice, and the fellowship was refreshing.  Our kids played so well together.  It was such a treat!


So proud of her new "boogie-board"!

Jackson did so much "boogie boarding" the first day, we had to go buy him a rash guard to protect his belly.  Now I know why people wear those things.  

Who needs a motorboat when you've got a DADDY?!

I tried this for 2 minutes and all Brooks could say is,
"Go faster!" and "Is that all you can do mommy?"

Brooks figured out how to ride the waves and LOVED it!  He called it surfin'.


Kenzie got sooooo TAN!  She said, "Kervens is gonna love me cuz I look just like him!"





My precious little girl.  She spent most of her time finding fish and crabs.
Surprise, surprise.



I LOVE these guys!


BIG group hug for Kaler!

Silly kids.







Thank you, daddy, for such a great idea - to get away as a family and enjoy God's creation.  We made some awesome memories!

No comments: