Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun With Family

This past weekend, my parents came to spend the weekend.  My parents have been amazing to us through each year of our marriage.  They are always willing to help out in any way that we need them.  I feel kinda bad because I always have a project for them to do...E-V-E-R-Y time they come.  Maybe, just maybe, I will let them come and chill one weekend.  NAH!
Oh, and when they came they brought a couple of cute cousins with them, too.  I have such great memories of playing with my cousins growing up, so we make it a priority to share as much time as we can with cousins.  Here are some pics from the weekend.

Hanna Ray and Jackson practiced their basketball.  

Strangled with LOVE!

Brooks was helping Kenzie plant her garden outside.

Kenzie and Heather (in matching boutique...ish outfits) digging in the dirt.  Don't tell my sister!  

GREEN ACRES is the place to be...

His shovel got taken and he was a little bit "ticked"

They had big plans for a BIG garden.  I think they were planting sticks.  =)

I told the kids to wave at me...check out the pose by Heather.  A true Hardman woman, through and through.
Thanks, Willie and Michelle, for lending us your precious children for the weekend.  Special memories were definitely made!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pics are great. The ones of Brooks always seem so special. He is very photogenic..his little personality shines through. Mom